Not logged in
Posts referring to the Panasonic PT-LC75U
Click the topic name to jump to the matching post
Jump to page: <<<12>>> (2 total)
Jun 14, 2010 3:20 PM
Hi! I have a similar problem. I have 3 projectors, two of which i have dissassmbled. Basically, all three have the same problem, the polarizer is burnt on the blue channel. One even had its panel completely burnt up too.
So i tried to do the polarizer "shuffle" but i havent found one that makes the colour look right. Does anyone know where i would get the little polarizer from? can i fabricate it somehow?
Also, I am intrigued by the term "focus and convergence" as i think one of the projectors now needs to be resynced. It seems that the panels are slightly askew or something, and i have tried moving the panels back into their proper spaces but it is difficult to do when the projector is running. If there is some secret menu to correct this, please let me know. Can you give me some more information on what you mean by "focus and convergence"? is it some sort of calibration i can do?
id like to at least save one of these three projectors.
May 13, 2010 4:02 PM
someone just gave me this projector. I plug it in and it powers on but the lamp led just keep blinking. is this means i need a new bulb? coz I don't wanna buy a new bulb and find out bulb wasn't the problem. can someone advise me please?
thanks in advanced
Nov 12, 2009 3:06 PM
One more question, does anyone think adjusting the mirrors would help?
I only cleaned and reseated connections when I had the case open.
Nov 12, 2009 3:04 PM
Thanks for the info... Here is the sad part of how I got here:
1. Used the Projector w/o issue for 7 years :) .
2. Banding/Striping issue started, on far left and only after runing for hours at first.
3. After over 3,000 hrs on a 2,000 hr lamp (seemed OK), bought a new lamp, thinking this would help.
4. Realizing the lamp was not the fix, spoke to Visual Apex Tech (should have done this before lamp) - recommended checking internal connections.
5. Carefully removed case, mainboard, cleaned and reseated connections - issue persisted.
6. Remembered the Tech mentioned some projectors have a Reset within the Menu - went through all Menu items. This is when I found that the defect only occurs when in Ceiling Mode.
So I have a Brand New Panasonic lamp (60 hrs now) in my old projector... I may try to build some kind of mount or mirror that allows me to keep it on the ceiling while in Rear or Desk mode while I decide on the replacement.
I do like your idea of seeing if Panasonic would at least give me a repair quote.
Anyway, thank you for your comments.
Jul 14, 2007 4:47 PM
hey guys and girls, it's about time for me to replace my lamp for my projector and I was wondering if anyone has an extra lamp for the pt-lc75u for any reason. if so, let me know and we can work something out. new and used items accepted.
| |Jump to page: <<<12>>> (2 total)
All times are UTC-8.0. Local time is Nov 20, 2017 2:46 PM
Copyright © 2005 – 2017 Big Screen Forums. All Rights Reserved.