Not logged in
Big Screen Forums
Welcome to Big Screen Forums. We invite you to join and participate in an informal community to discuss issues related to all types of video display systems products.
Big Screen Forums does not actively monitor the contents of these Forums. We do not review or approve messages prior to posting. The opinions and comments expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of Big Screen Forums, and the company is not responsible for the content of the messages posted here.
In order to maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere in our Forums, we will enforce guidelines for postings as described below. As a Member in these Forums, you must agree to the following guidelines and policies as a prerequisite for participation:
- Members must register with a valid email address before you will be allowed to post messages in these Forums. Your email address must be kept active. We will contact all registered members with site news periodically via email. If an email message to you is returned undelivered, your membership will be terminated.
- Members are expected to treat one another with respect. Postings that are abusive or insulting toward another Member or toward a moderator will result in prompt termination of membership.
- Members shall refrain from using denigrating language to describe companies, products, or individuals in any manner that could be viewed as defamatory or abusive.
- Members may not falsely impersonate any person or entity including but not limited to moderators, other Members, or staff members of ProjectorCentral, HDTVSolutions, or Big Screen Forums. Members may not misrepresent their professional affiliation with a person or entity.
- Members shall refrain from the use of profanity.
- Members agree to respect the designated Topic areas, and to post content that is relevant to the Topic. Off-topic postings will be either moved to the appropriate Topic area or deleted by the moderators.
- Members may not copy and post any material that is under copyright protection unless the Member is the owner of the copyright. If you wish readers to see such an article, you may (a) include a link to that article in your posting, or (b) copy limited excerpts from that article as long as the author and site are credited in your posting.
- Big Screen Forums respects the legal protections afforded by copyright law. Therefore any discussion pertaining to the unauthorized copying of video or audio media, including methods, processes, equipment, and Internet resources for accomplishing same is strictly prohibited.
- Big Screen Forums does not allow "group purchases" or "power buys" to be organized or promoted within the Forums. Please do not engage in such activity.
- Members assume full legal responsibility for their postings, and agree to indemnify and hold Big Screen Forums, including its affiliates, officers, staff, moderators and independent agents, harmless from any legal action, liability, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that may result from the content of a posting.
- Members understand that the postings herein are not being actively monitored. Therefore you may encounter postings that are offensive or in bad taste. Members agree to assume the risk of being exposed to such material. The company will delete such postings as it becomes aware of them. Should you encounter such a posting, please bring it to the attention of the Forum moderator by clicking on Alert Moderator and sending us a message.
- Advertising by members, manufacturers, their agents or independent resellers is prohibited in the posting area of the Forums. Any links to products or services for sale or links to sites promoting specific products or services for sale will be removed.
- Members shall not use the Forums to post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- Big Screen Forums reserves the right to terminate Memberships for any reason or no reason, with or without warning at its sole discretion.
- Big Screen Forums reserves the right to delete any posting and/or attached images at its sole discretion for any or no reason.
MEMBERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOUR USE OF THE FORUMS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE FORUMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BIG SCREEN FORUMS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- BIG SCREEN FORUMS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE FORUMS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE FORUMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE
FORUMS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE .
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BIG SCREEN FORUMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BIG SCREEN FORUMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE FORUMS; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE FORUMS; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE FORUMS.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All times are UTC-8.0. Local time is Dec 7, 2022 6:17 AM
Copyright © 2005 – 2022 Big Screen Forums. All Rights Reserved.